Monday, October 11, 2010

Still Contemplating


I hope the people who attended Contemplate read this blog. They really made our visitation event quite enjoyable and I want them to know it. Once again I could see the Lord at work through the lives of people. There certainly was fear and apprehension, and I want them to know that they will be in our prayers that the Lord would give them direction and peace. There was also excitement and great joy. I want them to know that they will be in our prayers that the Lord would give them direction and peace. It all comes down to the fact that the Lord is at work no matter what our emotions or reactions may be.

For some the Lord is at work to lead them to prepare for the pastoral or deaconess ministry. For others the Lord is at work leading them to be His servants where they are. Outstanding! May we all " go home and tell them how much the Lord has done for you (Mark 5:19)."

1 comment:

  1. For my wife and myself the weekend of Contemplate was a time of affirming the call from the Lord. All of our fears and concerns are still there, but the Lord seems to cover over these with his love and support. He reminds us daily of his love for us, and reassures us of his guidance whenever we begin to question ourselves. We are taking this leap of faith, trusting in our Lord to watch over us and protect us along this journey.

    ReplyDelete